International Tax Partner
Customs Duty Director
- Available nowThe diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThe Google Tax, or diverted profits tax to give it its formal name, is a mechanism for countering large scale tax avoidance by multinationals diversion ...
- Available nowKey provisions of the Finance Act 2018Tax for General PracticeThe Finance Act has a number of tax provisions, and this webinar will provide lawyers who aren't tax specialists with an overview of the most ...
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- Available nowCorporate and Business Tax Yearly Round-Up (2018)Corporate and Business TaxOur tax specialists run through the changes in corporate and business tax in the last 12 months, in a digital business context. Topics discussed include:Keeping ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.