- Available nowReview of the latest tax consultations (2018)Corporate and Business TaxHMRC's consultations provide an excellent way of staying ahead of upcoming changes in the law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers take a selection of ...
- Available nowRemuneration in owner-managed businessesTax for General PracticeThis webinar deals with a narrow but important aspect of tax for general practice, that of how business owners pay themselves. Our subject specialists will ...
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- Available nowTaxation of multinationals (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThere are more taxation issues facing multinational corporations than we could possibly run webinars for, so to counteract that our corporate tax specialists discuss a ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (2018)Corporate LawThe Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 made a number of important changes to access to finance, public procurement, and many aspects of corporate ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.