Corporate and Business Tax
With the unrelenting pace of tax changes for corporates, and the continuing uncertainty in the economy as a whole, our 2018 series of webinars is designed to help you guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.
Employment tax is particularly topical for corporates, and we begin the year with a look at the current state of the law. Other highlights include a look in June at the diverted profits tax, popularised as the ‘Google Tax’.Subscribe to Corporate and Business Tax
- 02 Feb201812:30Taxation of offshore companies (2017)Corporate and Business TaxA long list of mega-corporations have kept taxation of offshore companies in the news over the past year, and after the uproar arising from publication ...
- 02 Feb201815:30Reorganisation and reconstruction of companies and groups (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax is often the biggest concern of executives, whether at FTSE 100 companies or family owned SMEs. Company reorganisation and reconstruction is one of the ...
- 08 Feb201812:30Employment tax in 2018Corporate and Business Tax
- 05 Apr201812:30Share Incentives in 2018Corporate and Business Tax
- 10 May201812:30Review of the latest tax consultations (2018)Corporate and Business Tax
- 07 Jun201812:30Taxation of multinationals (2018)Corporate and Business Tax
- 05 Jul201812:30The diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business Tax
- 13 Sep201812:30Taxation in Private Equity (2018)Corporate and Business Tax
- 04 Oct201812:30Tax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business Tax
- 08 Nov201812:30Corporate and Business Tax Yearly Round-Up (2018)Corporate and Business Tax
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFines for advisors for facilitating evasion (2017)Corporate and Business TaxPenalties for professional advisors who facilitate tax evasion, including accountants and lawyers, came in to force on the 1stof January 2017. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowTax and IP - BEPS and Patent Box (2017)Corporate and Business TaxThe OECD's 'Modified Nexus Approach' introduced a key change to patent box regimes, imposing a requirement that claimant companies must have good substance, with substance ...
- Available nowTaxation of Private Equity Funds in 2017Corporate and Business TaxTaxation (and its avoidance) is a key issue for private equity executives, and in this webinar our corporate taxation specialists will discuss all the latest ...
- Available nowThe Budget (2017)Corporate and Business TaxWEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately, due to the Government's plan to remove the majority of the clauses from the Finance Bill prior to the election, it has ...
- Available nowThe latest consultations - tackling tax evasion (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax evasion is particularly topical at the moment, giving added impetus to the recent consultation on tackling tax evasion. In this webinar, our subject specialists ...
- Available nowEmployment tax in 2017Corporate and Business TaxThere were a number of notable changes to employment tax law in 2016, and the pace of change shows no sign of letting up. Our ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.