CtCorporate and Business TaxWith the unrelenting pace of tax changes for corporates, and the current uncertainty in the economy as a whole, this series of webinars is designed to help you guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.Employment tax is particularly topical for corporates, and we begin the year...
PtPrivate Client TaxChanges to private client tax are as varied as the financial goals of your clients, and this set of webinars will ensure you are up to date on all of them. From pensions and estate planning to personal tax investigations our programme will provide you with the practical guidance you...
TgTax for General PracticeOur Tax for General Practice webinar programme covers key tax issues for practitioners who may not be specialists, providing topical tax information pertinent to your work and clients.Alongside our ever popular webinars on Inheritance Tax and Capital Allowances, we take a concise look at VAT in general practice, and many...
VtVAT and Indirect TaxWith the Chancellor's pledge to continue to target avoidance in his Autumn Statement, there will be much to occupy accountants and VAT/Indirect Tax lawyers. This series of webinars will cover the broadest changes through to the smallest nuances, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients' indirect...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.