Select webinars from our comprehensive range of tax practice areas.
CtCorporate and Business TaxWith the unrelenting pace of tax changes for corporates, and the continuing uncertainty in the economy as a whole, our 2018 series of webinars is designed to help you guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.Employment tax is particularly topical for corporates, and we begin the...
PtPrivate Client TaxTo meet increasing demand, we have increased the number of webinars in our private client tax programme to 12 for 2018. This allows us to cover private client subjects as varied as the financial goals of your clients, ensuring you are up to date and ready to handle everything that’s...
TgTax for General PracticeOur Tax for General Practice webinar programme covers key tax issues for practitioners who may not be specialists, providing topical tax information pertinent to your work and clients.Alongside our ever popular webinars on Inheritance Tax and Capital Allowances, we take a concise look at VAT in general practice, and a...
VtVAT and Indirect TaxThe ‘fiscal theme park’ of VAT offers much to occupy accountants and indirect tax lawyers. This series of webinars will cover the broadest changes to the law, through to the smallest nuances, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients’ indirect tax issues.We begin the year with...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.