Head of Family Law & Senior Solicitor
Co-op Legal Services
Tracey Moloney is Head of Family Law and Divorce at Co-op Legal Services and is based in Bristol.
Tracey has over 20 years experience successfully handling Divorce cases and Family Law proceedings, Tracey’s specialities include International Divorce, high net worth divorce cases and Child Custody Disputes. With an international family law client base including the USA, Singapore, the EU as well as England and Wales, Tracey is very familiar with a wide range of cross border family law issues. She works closely with clients and other professionals as required including actuaries, accountants and valuers.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.