Solicitor-Advocate, MPD, Managing Director
Sarah is a specialist in construction and engineering, infrastructure and commercial contracts with 15 years' dedicated practice, including over a decade in industry. She has expertise in dispute resolution/avoidance, claims management, drafting and negotiating bespoke and standard form contracts and associated documents, and in supporting corporate transactions
She is very enthusiastic about the value of understanding how to use contracts in a workable, practical way to bring out the best in the project and its professional team. Sarah has developed a niche practice in P3M, Project Controls and Law. Her particular skill is to get into the heart of a project, and to be a trusted legal and business adviser throughout a project's life. She has honed commercial skills which enable her to spot potential problems early and to work out strategies for resolving them effectively and efficiently. She has extensive industry experience in managing commercial insurance claims, and advising on corporate and project risk management, both in the UK and at a global level. This blend of legal knowledge and sensitivity to industry reality adds a further level of expertise. Her excellent communication skills and proficiency in several languages enable her to connect with a wide audience.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.