Herbert Smith Freehills
Sarah practises across the full range of insurance work with particular expertise in construction, energy, projects and political risk. Her experience includes advising clients on non-contentious policy and contract drafting as well as acting in relation to contentious policy claims and recovery actions.
She has particular professional negligence experience and has assisted clients involved in claims against architects, engineers, solicitors and brokers.
Sarah has a particular specialism in insurance backed transactions and has advised on a range of substantial deals in this regards.
Sarah is a member of the Society of Construction Lawyers, TECBAR and the Mining Insurance Group (MIG).
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills in 2005, Sarah practised as a barrister at Crown Office Chambers from 1999–2005. She has appeared in a range of tribunals including the QBD, TCC and Court of Appeal and retains full rights of audience. She is also an experienced mediation advocate.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.