Partner, Co-Head of Real Estate Disputes
Berwin Leighton Paisner
Roger has undertaken real estate litigation in 6 levels of court and tribunals and arbitration, and appeared in over 30 mediations. His clients include fund managers, sovereign wealth funds and occupiers.
He has acted for landlords in the leading case on intra-group assignments – from instruction to Court of Appeal, he won the case in exactly 9 weeks.
He has acted for ratepayers in 5 Upper Tribunal appeals, and acted on disputes and given advice around real estate ownership, letting and valuation, rent review and real estate related professional negligence.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.