Rachel has a commercial and common law practice, with an emphasis on commercial litigation, product liability and insurance. Her practice has a particularly international focus.
Prior to coming to the bar, Rachel was an advertising executive at one of London's leading independent media agencies. Before commencing pupillage, she also spent a year working in alternative dispute resolution in the financial services industry, where she specialised in banking and insurance disputes. Her experience in those fields enables her to bring pragmatism and a commercially-sensitive approach to litigation.
In January 2013, Rachel spent one term as Judicial Assistant to Mummery LJ in the Court of Appeal. During that time, she worked on several complex appeals, including Harbinger Capital Partners v Caldwell  EWCA Civ 492 (in the valuation of Northern Rock shares was challenged by an interested hedge fund) and Fish & Fish Ltd v Sea Shepherd UK  EWCA Civ 544 (concerning the test for accessory liability in tort).
- Available nowCommercial Property Yearly Round-UpCommercial Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in commercial property law throughout 2016. To purchase this webinar online, visit the LexisNexis store.
- Available nowDrafting issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will discuss the key issues that commercial property lawyers face in drafting. By watching this webinar, you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.