Muhammed Haque QC
Crown Office Chambers
Muhammed specialises in common law and commercial litigation. He has particular expertise in negligence-related law covering personal injury (particularly sports-related), property damage (floods, fires and trees), product liability and professional negligence (lawyers and accountants) He has a strong track record in local authority claims
His commercial practice focuses on a broad range of industries including hotels, car and crisp manufacturers.
Having a Masters Degree in engineering, Muhammed brings significant expertise to cases which contain a scientific or statistical aspect.
Chambers and Partners 2015 rank Muhammed as a "Leader at the Bar" in Personal Injury: "he has excellent team leadership skills, displays sound tactical awareness and produces good-quality advocacy. He's very strong on paperwork and shows great attention to detail." "He's exceptionally thorough, well prepared and highly knowledgeable".
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.