Senior Legal Counsel
May is Senior Legal Counsel at ENGIE, and a construction solicitor of over 14 years experience.
She is a recognised legal specialist in BIM, with growing expertise in broader digitisation, innovation and emerging technologies (e.g. drones, AR/VR, Blockchain, 3D printing). May is the co-author of the Winfield Rock Report, as well as author of the award-winning paper, ‘BIM: The Legal Frontier - overcoming the legal and contractual obstacles’, which remains frequently cited on the topic. She has spoken at construction events worldwide, and co-founded and sits on committees and think-tanks dedicated to addressing the legal aspects of BIM and related technologies.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.