Mark Bevington started his career as a tax consultant at Price Waterhouse. He spent five years in commerce including being head of tax for RMC Group PLC. Mark became a tax partner in EY London in 2005 and moved to Baker McKenzie from 2013-2017. Over his career Mark has specialised in a number of different areas of tax including treasury, intangible assets, diverted profits tax and international tax planning. Mark has also advised on some of the largest tax disputes including several leading tax cases. Mark has a reputation for adapting ahead of a changing market and is helping ADE Tax to develop a more complete advisory service than he believes the industry currently offers.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.