Principal Tax Advisor
Mark Bevington is a principal tax adviser in Baker McKenzie's London office. He previously trained with Price Waterhouse as a chartered accountant. Mark held senior industry positions from 1999 to 2004 and was a partner at Ernst & Young for nine years before joining Baker & McKenzie in 2013.
Mark focuses his practice on UK and international taxation, most particularly the taxation of intangible property, including relevant UK regimes, international structuring, and hub structures. Additionally, Mark focuses on broader UK domestic planning and has considerable experience in tax litigation, dispute negotiation and pension deficit restructuring. Mark advises a number of major global corporations, mainly in the media and technology sectors. He has also been involved in some of the largest UK transactions in the infrastructure sector.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.