Director of Education and Training
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Julie Brannan joined the SRA in October 2013, and since then has been leading the Training for Tomorrow review of legal education and training. She ran the Legal Practice Course at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice for many years and is a former litigation partner at Herbert Smith (now Herbert Smith Freehills).
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.