Partner and Head of Data Protection Law
James advises domestic and multinational organisations on data protection issues. His experience includes managing global data protection compliance projects for multinationals, including implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley driven whistleblower hotlines and the implementation of outsourced HR and CRM systems, including PeopleSoft, Workday and Salesforce.com. Typically, such projects include managing local counsel across numerous jurisdictions, coordinating with clients' local offices and local data protection authorities and providing practical solutions to the client project lead. James regularly advises domestic companies on complex data protection issues. He has also developed and delivered innovative data protection training programs for multinational clients, including developing a data protection officers' training course which was accredited by a European government.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.