Group Manager (Policy Delivery)
Information Commissioner’s Office
During his time with the Commissioner, Iain has dealt with a wide range of areas, including health service compliance, new technologies, international issues and privacy at work. Iain worked for a couple of years on the freedom of information side of the ICO. During the last few years Iain has been very involved with the ICO's work on information sharing, privacy notices, personal information online, the right to be forgotten and anonymisation. He is currently doing a lot of work on post-Brexit UK Data Protection.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.