Frank Feehan QC
Frank was called to the Bar in 1988, became a Recorder in 2006 and took silk in 2010. Until February 2016 he was Head of Chambers at 42 Bedford Row. Frank is ranked in Band 1 for family law silks in Chambers directory and also features in the Legal 500 as recommended in family law.
His expertise in family law has taken him to the Supreme Court on a number of occasions. Frank is ranked Band 1 in Chambers and Partners Directory. Contributors to the Directories say of Frank that:
"...just wonderful in every way; he's creative, a master strategist and highly approachable"
"A fine advocate particularly on appellate work, he is a really bright man with an eye for a good point of law"
Areas of Expertise:
- Family Law, including matrimonial finance, children, Court of Protection
- Clinical Negligence, in particular in relation to paediatric care
- Criminal Law where related to children
- Inquiries and inquests
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.