New Court Chambers
A formidable and effective advocate, Elissa is committed to options that keep her clients out of court and in other methods of dispute resolution believing them to be more effective at resolving disputes with a family element and especially where children are involved. Elissa launches her Family Dispute Resolution Service this coming week offering the full range of DRS including negotiation, mediation, collaboration, early neutral evaluation and arbitration. With all those options available to clients, court should be a last resort.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.