Brie Stevens-Hoare QC
Brie is recommended in the latest editions of The Legal 500 and Chambers UK. She is a client focused property barrister experienced at dealing with property litigation, property transactions, probate, professional negligence and franchising.
Brie’s successful property practice, focusing in particular on real property, the more commercial aspects of property work including disputes around property developments and commercial property, continues to flourish. In addition her contentious probate work, which generally involves property, has grown significantly in the last few years.
Property related professional negligence (particularly involving solicitors and surveyors), franchising and other areas of commercial work with a property angle form the balance of Brie's practice.
She was appointed as a Deputy Adjudicator to HM Land Registry in 2005 and continues now as a Judge of the 1st Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (Land Registration Division). Brie’s role in that context, which draws on her extensive experience of property transactions and litigation, enhance her knowledge and skills further.
Mediation is the other string to Brie's bow. She has the benefit of a great deal of experience of mediation from both angles: as a mediator and representing clients in mediation. She is increasingly in demand in both capacities.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.