Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
Bob Penn's practice focuses on non-contentious regulatory issues impacting the banking and financial services sector.
He advises banks, asset managers, market infrastructure providers and other financial institutions on a wide range of national and international regulation.
Bob joined Cleary as a partner in 2016. He previously worked at another leading law firm between 1999 and 2016, becoming a partner there in 2007 and leading their work on the UK and European financial services reform agenda. This included advising on revisions to capital requirements, the introduction of recovery and resolution plans, bank resolution and crisis management, and retail ring-fencing for banks. Bob has given evidence to the UK Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards in relation to proposals for the ring-fencing of retail banking activities in the UK.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.