Six Pump Court
Anne brings pragmatic and commercial expertise to a range of planning matters. She earns extensive praise from lay clients and instructing solicitors for her client care skills and strong advocacy when handling public inquiries and High Court challenges.
She is appointed to the Enabling Panel of the Design Council (CABE). She regularly lectures and speaks at conferences on planning law and has made programmes for Legal Network TV. She was recently appointed a Visiting Professor at the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning, UCL.
Anne regularly delivers lectures to solicitors and planners and local authorities on planning law, and has presented several of our webinars.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.