- Available nowAviation and travel industry insolvency: including discussion of MonarchRestructuring and InsolvencyThe collapse of Monarch resulted in the largest peacetime repatriation exercise ever, what saw the Government and the Civil Aviation Authority bringing 110,000 stranded passengers ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
- 04 Mar201912:30The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.