- Available nowHivedowns and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyHivedowns can be a useful way for companies in restructuring proceedings, but do vary from typical disposal of assets. This webinar will discuss the benefits ...
- Available nowInsolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware ...
- 05 Oct201715:30The review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and InsolvencyLast year the government consulted on reviewing the corporate insolvency framework with four key areas for reform. This webinar will look at the proposals the ...
- Available nowKey issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyGiven that many goods purchased by consumers are purchased on a pre-paid basis, often things can become difficult in the event of a retailer becoming ...
- Available nowSector issues part 3: ShippingRestructuring and InsolvencyDue to the innately international nature of shipping trade, insolvency in a shipping context can prove to be a very complex state of affairs. This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.