- 01 Nov201812:30Corporate insolvency for commercial lawyers (2018)Company and Commercial LawThe new insolvency rules have had a lot of impact on creditors since they were introduced in 2016, and in this webinar our expert speakers ...
- Available nowInsolvency and property (2017)Residential Property LawCurrent economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an ...
- Available nowSchemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and InsolvencySchemes of Arrangement can take many forms and have been used for many years for a range of different purposes. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowRestructuring and the employment issues that arise from thisEmployment LawReorganising staffing structures inevitably throws up some significant challenges, in particular where the restructuring in question has an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowFostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.