Partner and Head of Aviation and Travel
- Available nowAppeals and administrative review: including discussion of non-suspensive appealsImmigration LawThere can be many reasons for immigration applications being rejected by the Home Office, and the process of appealing these decisions has only become more ...
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowThe Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016 – a practical discussionHot TopicsOur panel of experts made up of Alaric Watson and Philip Paterson of Hardwicke Chambers, Ian Defty of CVR Global and Sam Fenwick of Moon ...
- Available nowDeferred Prosecution Agreements, self-reporting and internal investigationsCorporate CrimeIn January 2017 the Rolls Royce DPA was approved by the Court, becoming the third and largest of its kind and is the result of ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.