Restructuring and Insolvency
Our restructuring and insolvency webinar programme is produced in partnership with R3. Combining LexisNexis' and R3's expertise, these webinars will provide topical and practical training for restructuring and insolvency practitioners.
In the first quarter of the year we will be kicking off with some highly interesting sessions looking at the interplay between insolvency concerns and company law, and Limitation Act issues in insolvency recoveries, as well as running a focused session on key issues to look out for in retail insolvency. Then later on in 2017 we will be looking at some regulatory and reform concerns, in particular the review of the corporate insolvency framework and also the consultation on the special administrations regime.Subscribe to Restructuring and Insolvency
- 09 Mar201712:30Insolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and Insolvency
- 06 Apr201712:30Limitation Act issues in insolvency recoveriesRestructuring and Insolvency
- 04 May201712:30Key issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and Insolvency
- 08 Jun201712:30Distress debt tradingRestructuring and Insolvency
- 30 Jun201712:30Schemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and Insolvency
- 14 Sep201712:30Hivedowns and insolvencyRestructuring and Insolvency
- 05 Oct201712:30The review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and Insolvency
- 09 Nov201712:30The special administrations regime: consultation and reformRestructuring and Insolvency
Webinars on demand
- Available nowSector issues part 3: ShippingRestructuring and InsolvencyDue to the innately international nature of shipping trade, insolvency in a shipping context can prove to be a very complex state of affairs. This ...
- Available nowSector issues part 1: NHS trusts and care home systemsRestructuring and InsolvencyIn these recent turbulent economic times public authorities and those exercising such functions have faced massive economic strain, meaning that many face becoming insolvent. This ...
- Available nowSector issues part 2: CharitiesRestructuring and InsolvencyTrustees can find themselves in a complex and confusing position when a charity faces insolvency. This webinar will take stock of the law and regulations ...
- Available nowRecovery of property assets in foreign jurisdictionsRestructuring and InsolvencyCases of insolvency with an international element can prove tricky when a party is trying to recover their assets. This webinar will look at various ...
- Available nowMatrimonial home with insolvency and divorceRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency and personal bankruptcy in divorce cases can have massive impacts on the settlements involved. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in ...
- Available nowRecent developments in personal and corporate insolvency lawRestructuring and InsolvencyWith the coming into force of the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 insolvency law experienced a wealth of changes last year, and with ...
- Available nowDirectors' Duties under the Companies ActRestructuring and InsolvencyDirectors' duties form an important part of UK company law, and although not exhaustive their codification in the Companies Act 2006 demonstrates this. This webinar ...
- Available nowReform of EU insolvency regulation and case law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyOn 26 June 2015, the Recast Regulation on Insolvency 2015/848 came into force. Although the majority of provisions aren't effective until 27 June 2017 (when ...
- Available nowRestoring dissolved companies: for pursuing claims and/or distributing propertyRestructuring and InsolvencyWhen a company has been struck off, it may be possible to restore it to the Register of Companies. There are many reasons for restoring ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.