Restructuring and Insolvency
2018 sees another year of our highly varied restructuring and insolvency programme in action, with topics ranging from the GDPR for insolvency practitioners to aviation and travel industry insolvency.
Other important areas of practice being covered this year include a crucial update on the new Insolvency Rules, as well as key sessions on personal and corporate insolvency.Subscribe to Restructuring and Insolvency
- 07 Mar201812:30Update on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and Insolvency
- 11 Apr201812:30Aviation and travel industry insolvency: including discussion of MonarchRestructuring and Insolvency
- 02 May201812:30The General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and Insolvency
- 30 May201812:30Employee Benefit Trusts and insolvencyRestructuring and Insolvency
- 27 Jun201812:30Corporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and Insolvency
- 26 Sep201812:30Personal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and Insolvency
- 07 Nov201812:30Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and Insolvency
- 28 Nov201812:30Education Administration framework introduced by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017Restructuring and Insolvency
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and InsolvencyLast year the government consulted on reviewing the corporate insolvency framework with four key areas for reform. This webinar will look at the proposals the ...
- Available nowThe special administrations regime: consultation and reformRestructuring and InsolvencyLast year the treasury published a consultation document on proposed reforms to the investment bank special administration regime (SAR), with the consultation closing on 20 ...
- Available nowHivedowns and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyHivedowns can be a useful way for companies in restructuring proceedings, but do vary from typical disposal of assets. This webinar will discuss the benefits ...
- Available nowLimitation Act issues in insolvency recoveriesRestructuring and InsolvencyLimitation periods with regards to recoveries during insolvency proceedings can sometimes make for tricky situations. This webinar will provide some background to the law around ...
- Available nowSchemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and InsolvencySchemes of Arrangement can take many forms and have been used for many years for a range of different purposes. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowDistress debt tradingRestructuring and InsolvencyDistress debt trading can prove very challenging, not least of all when the company with the assets in question has operations in multiple countries with ...
- Available nowKey issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyGiven that many goods purchased by consumers are purchased on a pre-paid basis, often things can become difficult in the event of a retailer becoming ...
- Available nowInsolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.