- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowInheritance Act Claims (2018)Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers provide a master class in making inheritance act claims in this webinar. Topics include:Domicile.Spousal claim.Cohabitee & dependency claims.Claim by minor children.Litigation friend.Construction ...
- Available nowPlanning in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards planning. ...
- Available nowEstate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on the important world of estate and succession planning, including discussion of digital assets and cross-border issues. Topics to ...
- Available nowPlanning concerns in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawThis webinar will provide you with an update on key developments in planning and development law over the past year. Topics discussed include:Changes to Pre-commencement ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.