- 17 Jun201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential Property
- Available nowCybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice ManagementIn recent years law firms have been falling victim to cybercrime attacks in ever-increasing number. This webinar will look at some of the most common ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- Available nowPlanning for the GDPRIn-House CounselWith the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation finally coming into force on 25 May, it is crucial that in-house practitioners are ready to be able ...
- Available nowThe planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.