- Available nowThe latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration LawWith many questions abounding concerning the future of the Tier 1 visa in recent times, this webinar will provide an update on these visas and ...
- Available nowTechnological change - challenges and opportunities in intellectual property (2018)Intellectual PropertyIntellectual Property practitioners are among the first to encounter technological change, and as such need to be particularly attuned to its challenges and opportunities. In ...
- Available nowFraud and fundamental dishonesty in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryThe case of Howlett v Davies, which saw the Court of Appeal consider for the first time what the proper approach to fundamental dishonesty should ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowCapital allowances in 2018Tax for General PracticeCapital allowances are a significant element of any commercial property transaction, and as such there is much about the subject that is of relevance in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.