4-5 Gray's Inn Square
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential PropertyIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018. Topics ...
- Available nowCompany and commercial law yearly round-up (2018)Company and Commercial LawOur 2018 programme is capped off with this round-up of the year's developments, where our subject specialists will reflect on all of the year's happenings.A ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.A full agenda will be posted here prior ...
- Available nowEmployment law yearly round-up 2017Employment LawThis webinar will act as an update on a range of major employment law developments across the previous 12 months, as well as providing a ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round up (2018)Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments discussed in our private client tax programme over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.