- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- Available nowConstruction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction LawOur experts in construction litigation discuss key developments in dispute resolution in the past twelve months, in both traditional and alternative areas. Topics discussed include:Construction ...
- Available nowLitigation in IT and technology (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our disputes experts will discuss all the key cases and developments in IT litigation over the past 12 months.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowThe latest in contract disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionThe centrality of contracts to all transactional work mean the latest disputes are of interest to all commercial practitioners. In this webinar, our disputes experts ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.