- Available nowProperty litigation matters in 2018Residential Property LawIn this webinar, our disputes experts discuss all the key residential property litigation matters that have arisen over the past 12 months. Topics discussed include:Tenants ...
- Available nowSDLT & VAT in 2017Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are such weighty aspects of tax in commercial property that we are again dedicating a webinar to exploring their nuances. Our subject ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
- Available nowLitigation in IT and technology (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our disputes experts will discuss all the key cases and developments in IT litigation over the past 12 months.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowCapital allowances for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawCapital allowances are a crucial element of commercial property law, and are of the utmost importance for your clients, whether they realise it or not. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.