- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential PropertyIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018. Topics ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowEasements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.