- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. Topics ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2017)Residential Property LawA year after the Housing and Planning Act was passed in to law, we take a look at the effect it's had on practitioners of ...
- Available nowLeases in 2017Residential Property LawLandlord and tenant issues comprise a substantial chunk of residential property law, and this webinar on leases will cover everything you need to know about ...
- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- Available nowMortgages in 2017Residential Property LawChanges to the law regarding mortgages over the past 12 months have been iterative rather than systematic. Our residential property experts will bring you up ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.