- Available nowOverage in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyThe importance of overage to landowners is unquestionable, but overage clauses are often difficult to record thoroughly. Our expert speakers will discuss pitfalls to avoid ...
- Available nowStandard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family proceedingsFamily LawEvidence and disclosure in family proceedings can prove tricky areas to deal with, particularly where there is an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselProtecting valuable intellectual property is of the utmost importance for corporate clients. This webinar will look at various key areas in intellectual property relevant to ...
- Available nowBest practice in business writingPersonal SkillsLawyers use many different forms of written communication on a daily basis, and knowing what is appropriate across these different media can be tricky. This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.