- 23 Nov201712:30Residential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. Topics ...
- Available nowThe latest in copyrightIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar our IP specialists will discuss all the key developments in copyright over the past 12 months, discussing the consequences of significant cases, ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowConveyancing in 2017Residential Property LawA slow start to the year for the housing market offers no respite for conveyancers, and in this webinar our expert speakers will discuss all ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax in 2017Private Client TaxThe significant changes that capital gains tax has undergone in the past 12 months, most notably the reductions in the lower rates in the March ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.