- Available nowMortgages in 2018Residential Property LawChanges to the law regarding mortgages over the past 12 months have been iterative rather than systematic. Our residential property experts will bring you up ...
- 05 Feb201912:30(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- 20 Feb201912:30Key issues in international tax (2019)Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar our international tax specialists round-up the most pressing issues in the field over the past 12 months, and look forward to interesting ...
- 04 Jun201912:30(LIVE) Brexit, Vnuk and Road Traffic Accidents (2019)Personal InjuryFollowing Vnuk, our Personal Injury specialists examine the interaction between UK and European motor insurance law, clarifying the state of the law after Brexit, and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.