Legal Director, Head of Asset Recovery
- Available nowThe importance of making a will and tricky issuesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide a recap on the process surrounding creation of wills in the UK, as well as looking at some important issues to ...
- 26 Sep201812:30Personal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- 27 Jun201812:30Corporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Administration ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
- Available nowSchemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and InsolvencySchemes of Arrangement can take many forms and have been used for many years for a range of different purposes. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.