Legal Director, Head of Asset Recovery
- Available nowSchemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and InsolvencySchemes of Arrangement can take many forms and have been used for many years for a range of different purposes. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists will discuss the current position of VAT and property, and how it affects your practice. Topics discussed include:Intelligent Managed ...
- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2017)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowAnti-bribery and corruption update 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will review the current state of the law on anti-bribery and corruption as well as providing some practical guidance on what practitioners need ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2017Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 promises to bring a number of changes to tax avoidance, and in this webinar our subject specialists will ensure you are ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.