- Available nowInternational VAT in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar focuses on VAT issues for transactions with an international element, including the cross border supply of both goods and services. Topics discussed will ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowFinancial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
- Available nowCollective investment schemesBanking and Financial ServicesCollective investment schemes are subject to a wealth of regulation and restrictions on how they are permitted to operate. This webinar will look at the ...
- Available nowDrafting IP terms - research contracts, licensing, and more (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar looks at a core part of IP work - that of drafting technical terms, focusing particularly on research contracts and licensing. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.