Housing and Property Law Partnership
- Available nowThe latest commercial contracts (2018)Company and Commercial LawContract law is the bread and butter for commercial lawyers, whether your practice is transactional or litigious. In this webinar, our disputes specialists discuss some ...
- Available nowDrafting IP terms - research contracts, licensing, and more (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar looks at a core part of IP work - that of drafting technical terms, focusing particularly on research contracts and licensing.A full agenda ...
- 24 Jul201812:30Developments in commercial contractsIn-House CounselEffective and properly drawn-up commercial contracts are paramount to the success of any business. This webinar will look at a number of different elements of ...
- Available nowManaging procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.