Housing and Property Law Partnership
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- Available nowKey contract disputes (2017)Dispute ResolutionAs with our webinar on key disputes, there have been so many important cases concerning contract law in the past month that we have dedicated ...
- Available nowManaging procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.