- 31 Jan201912:30Conveyancing fraud in 2019Residential PropertyThe Court of Appeal decision in the Dreamvar and P&P Property case last year has enormous implications for solicitors who practice in residential property, and ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowE-conveyancing: present and future (2018)Residential PropertyIn this webinar, our conveyancing specialists discuss what E-conveyancing looks like at present, and how it might be expected to look in the not too ...
- 18 Feb201912:30Non-residents tax: changes in principle and in practice (2019)Tax for General PracticeThere are two major changes to non-residents tax in the next 18 months: disposals of commercial and residential property in the UK by non-residents will ...
- 27 Nov201912:30Transactions in securities in 2019Corporate and Business Tax
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.