White & Case LLP
White & Case LLP
- 13 Jun201712:30Data protection concerns in wearable tech and smart technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe collection and storage of vast amounts of consumer data is hardly a new phenomenon, but even if wearable technology only occupies a small niche ...
- 29 Sep201712:30Disclosure and e-disclosure (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure and e-disclosure, helping to keep you up to date with changes to ...
- 04 Aug201712:30The risks and regulation of emerging technologies (2017)IT Law and PracticeEmerging technology is probably a subject of more than passing interest to TMT lawyers, and in this webinar we indulge that interest with a detailed ...
- 02 Aug201715:30Data protection update and ensuring compliance with the new GDPRPractice Risk and ComplianceWith the eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation due to come into force in May 2018 , this webinar will provide an update on the ...
- 04 Jul201712:30Dealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.