White & Case LLP
White & Case LLP
- Available nowData protection concerns in wearable tech and smart technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe collection and storage of vast amounts of consumer data is hardly a new phenomenon, but even if wearable technology only occupies a small niche ...
- Available nowDisclosure and e-disclosure (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure and e-disclosure, helping to keep you up to date with changes to ...
- Available nowThe risks and regulation of emerging technologies (2017)IT Law and PracticeEmerging technology is probably a subject of more than passing interest to TMT lawyers, and in this webinar we indulge that interest with a detailed ...
- Available nowProperty and trusts in 2017Residential Property LawIn our penultimate residential property law webinar of the year, our subject specialists visit the latest developments in the confluence of property and trusts. Topics ...
- Available nowThe latest in trademarks and passing offIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our panel of subject specialists will talk you through the key changes in the law of trademarks and passing off in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.