White & Case LLP
White & Case LLP
- 13 Jun201712:30Data protection concerns in wearable tech and smart technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe collection and storage of vast amounts of consumer data is hardly a new phenomenon, but even if wearable technology only occupies a small niche ...
- 04 Aug201712:30The risks and regulation of emerging technologies (2017)IT Law and PracticeEmerging technology is probably a subject of more than passing interest to TMT lawyers, and in this webinar we indulge that interest with a detailed ...
- Available nowData protectionCompany & Commercial LawOrganisations will have to brace themselves for an upturn, as the way in which they process their data will need to be analysed and potentially ...
- Available nowData protection for support staffPersonal Skills|Hot TopicsWhile all firms are aware of the paramount importance of data protection, it can be challenging to ensure that the necessary proper practises are upheld ...
- Available nowData protection in 2017Company and Commercial LawIn spite of Brexit, the European Union general Data Protection Directive (GPDR) continues to loom large on the horizon, and the Investigatory Powers Bill, or ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.