- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowThe latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)ConstructionOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowData protection and the GDPRLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation, discussing its provision versus the Data Protection Act 1998 and providing practical tips throughout ...
- Available nowGDPR and the Data Protection Act: key points for employment lawyersEmploymentThis webinar will look at the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act, specifically where they interact with employment law practice, and will guide ...
- Available nowCPR rules and case updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the current state of the Civil Procedure Rules after the Jackson reforms, paying particular attention to recent case-law examples throughout. Topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.