Partner and Head of Competition
- Available nowThe best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe effects of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 are ongoing for practitioners in IT law, and the Utilities Contracts Regulations and Concession Contracts Regulations have ...
- 26 Mar201812:30Public procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.