Partner and Head of Competition
- Available nowThe best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- 30 Sep201712:30Procurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- 11 Oct201715:30A practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.