Our public sector webinar programme for 2017 is highly varied, with webinars being run on a number of topics ranging from the latest developments in health and social care to effective drafting and risk management of public contracts. We will also be running a retrospective on the Housing and Planning Act 2016 one year on from its coming into being.
Alongside these topics we will also be running highly practical sessions on data protection in the public sector and how best to get the most value out of supply management.Subscribe to Public Sector
- 23 Mar201715:30Housing and Planning Act 2016: one year onPublic Sector
- 20 Apr201715:30Effective drafting and risk management in the context of public contractsPublic Sector
- 15 Jul201715:30Supply management: getting the most out of contractsPublic Sector
- 13 Sep201715:30Health and social care: overview and latest developmentsPublic Sector
- 11 Oct201715:30A practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic Sector
- 08 Nov201715:30Judicial review update 2017Public Sector
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate investigations and data protectionPublic SectorIn this webinar, our subject specialists will examine disclosures of information within the context of corporate investigations and data protection. Topics will include:The impact of ...
- Available nowLocal government updatePublic SectorThe functions of local government permeate nearly every aspect of our day-to-day life, and so it is no surprise that this is an area of ...
- Available nowThe latest in state aidPublic SectorThe controls on state aid are crucial for the continuity of fair competition across the EU member states. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowManaging public projectsPublic SectorEffective project management is never more crucial than in the public sector context. This webinar will look at the different methodologies endorsed in project management, ...
- Available nowDrafting effective public sector contractsPublic SectorGiven the high value of public sector contracts it is imperative that they are effectively drafted. This webinar will provide an update on public sector ...
- Available nowEquality updatePublic SectorPublic sector organisations have a major duty to ensure their actions are in keeping with equality regulations. This webinar will look at what this duty ...
- Available nowPublic procurement updatePublic SectorThe public procurement process has seen many changes in recent times. This webinar will take stock of the new rules and regulations governing public procurement ...
- Available nowJudicial review process and reform in the UK: the defendant's perspectivePublic SectorIn this webinar our speakers will consider a number of elements related to the judicial review process, specifically from the defendant's point of view. These ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.