Our 2018 public sector programme is packed with updates on a wide range of topics.
We will be kicking off the year with an informative session looking at the important area of data protection and information law in the public sector, before moving on later in the year to the very recent Homelessness Reduction Act 2017. We will then be capping off the year with a crucial judicial review update.Subscribe to Public Sector
- 01 Mar201812:30Information law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic Sector
- 02 May201812:30Homelessness Reduction Act 2017Public Sector
- 10 Oct201812:30Equality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic Sector
- 06 Nov201812:30Judicial review update 2018Public Sector
Webinars on demand
- Available nowJudicial review update 2017Public SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the process of judicial review in the UK, providing practical guidance on a number of key elements. Topics ...
- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- Available nowHealth and social care: overview and latest developmentsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in health and social care, reviewing the related legislation and giving practical advice with reference to ...
- Available nowSupply management: getting the most out of contractsPublic SectorGiven the additional regulation, supply management in the public sector can prove more complex than in the private sector, which can make it more difficult ...
- Available nowManaging procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
- Available nowHousing and Planning Act 2016: one year onPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the provisions of the highly anticipated, and controversial, Housing and Planning Act 2016, with particular reference to the Secretary of ...
- Available nowCorporate investigations and data protectionPublic SectorIn this webinar, our subject specialists will examine disclosures of information within the context of corporate investigations and data protection. Topics will include:The impact of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.