- Available nowEmployer’s obligations towards workers who are pregnant, on maternity or breastfeedingEmployment LawThe law surrounding employees who are pregnant, on parental leave or breastfeeding is vast and even with the best of intentions employers can find themselves ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
- Available nowRisk and compliance for commercial property lawyers (2018)Commercial PropertyA key compliance issue for commercial property practitioners at the moment are the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES. In this webinar, our compliance experts ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Practice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and Compliance
- Available nowTransparency and disclosure - listed company reporting obligationsCorporate LawAt the time of writing, there have been limited changes to listed companies reporting requirements, though this may well have changed by the time of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.