3 Stone Buildings
Head of Trusts and Probate
Charles Russell Speechlys
- Available nowSupply management: getting the most out of contractsPublic SectorGiven the additional regulation, supply management in the public sector can prove more complex than in the private sector, which can make it more difficult ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- Available nowPrivate equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity. Two experienced transactional lawyers from leading private equity practices will examine the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.