9 Stone Buildings
9 Stone Buildings
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowFamily law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round up (2018)Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments discussed in our private client tax programme over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and ...
- Available nowPrivate client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
- Available nowEmployment law yearly round-up 2017Employment LawThis webinar will act as an update on a range of major employment law developments across the previous 12 months, as well as providing a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.