- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
- Available nowEquality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
- 18 Dec201812:30Effective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
- Available nowMapping out an effective L&D strategyLearning and DevelopmentTo get the most out of your firm's learning and development functions an effective L&D strategy is paramount. This webinar will look at what it ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.