- Available nowInsolvency and property (2017)Residential Property LawCurrent economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an ...
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.