Clarkson Wright & Jakes
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration LawWith many questions abounding concerning the future of the Tier 1 visa in recent times, this webinar will provide an update on these visas and ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in company law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhile you might share the sentiment that company law pervades every aspect of the commercial world, we very much see the value in providing a ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialist will provide you with an overview of the key ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.