Mills & Reeve
Mills & Reeve
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowCommon issues facing deputiesPrivate Client Law and PracticeApplying to the Court of Protection to act as a deputy on someone else's behalf can be very confusing for many. This webinar will provide ...
- Available nowCurrent issues in Tier 2 visasImmigration LawWith quite a number of changes inbound for Tier 2 visas in recent times there are a number of new rules for corporate sponsors to ...
- Available nowPlanning in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards planning. ...
- Available nowProbate and trust disputes in 2018Private Client TaxThere have been a number of interesting cases concerning probate and trust in the past 18 months, and in this webinar our disputes specialists will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.